Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Back to School - Roosevelt

I managed to convince Jesse we needed to head home at least one day before school started.  I'm so glad we did, I needed a little mental health day to prepare for school.  The day I have been dreading for 6 years finally arrived, and it was (IS) hard.  For some reason letting Delaney go to all day kindergarten has killed me - I miss her!  Thankfully I still have my trusty sidekick Quinn around to keep me company for another year.  Big changes this year, but all good changes!
Meredith (3rd grade/Greenwood) and Delaney (Kindergarten/Cadwell)
My heart broke into a million pieces.  She was SO READY. 
I actually managed to pull myself together.  No tears on either end!
Finally the end of the day!  Poor Delaney has been putting up with me showing up at recess and lunch at least once a week.  I just can't help it, I hear the bell ring and we just have to go see the big girls at school!  I'm pretty sure the staff is going to get a restraining order.

No comments: