Wednesday, November 19, 2014

November

We've been trying to stay warm here in Boise!  It looks like January outside but I still have pumpkins around the house.  It's really throwing me off!
Just a few random things we have been up to lately.
 
Meredith made the double club at school, one minute hang and all star mile run time.  I really don't know what it means but she tells me its great!
 32# Delaney made the minute hang club. 
Only kindergartner on the board. If only the one minute hang was an NCAA sport, we'd be set!
 Look how excited they are to try hockey!
 Super pumped!
 Hates hockey.
 2 out of 3 kids had fun - not a bad day.

 November 13th - tons of snow.  Still hasn't melted.
 We ventured out to attend a class at the zoo on how the animals get fed and how the zoo hospital works.  It was really interesting.  Especially the nightmare inducing freezer in the zoo kitchen.  Think bags of dead baby mice and chicks.  Scarred for life.
 Seeing how the vets take xrays of the animals.
 We came home to this guy hanging out in our neighbors eves.
 Ruby is going on 13 and slowing down a little.  It's been so cold out that we let her inside now.  I'm trying really really hard to keep my OCD in check and not freak out about the dog hair.  Quinn and Ruby are very good buddies...lots of manhandling.
 Delaney threw a fit the other day which is RARE.  A few minutes later I had a note on my desk.  "I am sarey I yil nivr do dat a gan".
That's a keeper for sure.

No comments: