Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June 2009 - Week 2

I love to try new desserts. I saw this and have to make them. Blueberry Crumb Bars.

I made this Lemon Crumpet Cake last night for book club. It was delish. You can find the recipe and tons of other yummy treats at Conversations With a Cupcake. I love blogs. Seriously love.



My little Delaney is getting so big! I usually don't post "ohlalala" pictures here but this one was too cute to pass up. This was after a swim session in our neighbors pool. So happy! But not so happy today. She has her first tooth coming in and she is miserable - poor thing.





I'm back from a much needed visit to Seattle! It was so great to see my good friends from college and celebrate the upcoming arrival of Baby Boy York. We cannot WAIT to meet this little man, he is going to be much loved by all his DG aunties and other friends too!



DG gang - 10 year reunion next year perhaps?



The infamous baby sweater is back.

Lindsay is the hostess with the mostess. Linsday was so kind to host the shower at her home, she did such a great job even after getting her car (and purse!) stolen the day before. We had an awesome panini bar...



Here is Linds getting a little practice, holding 8 day old Skylar Fleming.





Blueberry bubbly



You can't really see, but my mom whipped up a great table runner and napkins to match. Thanks Mom!



Our 'nest' themed favors. Meredith was soooo excited to get one too, thanks for thinking of her Linsday.



Nest cupcakes looking pretty.






I know Lindsay took much better pictures, I'll post them when she does.













No comments: