Monday, June 29, 2009

June 2009 - Week 4

It feels like summer has finally arrived - 95 and up the last few days in Boise. I think I'm finally getting used to the heat. It's so nice to be back in the 'flat lands' where we have some trees. I don't miss our hot/windy old house up the hill when we have nice cool patios to enjoy!
Jesse went on a fishing trip with his friends so I had to call in reinforcements...Papa Jim and Grandma KK. We had a great weekend and it just flew by! Thanks Mom and Dad for coming to visit, we had a fantastic time.
Papa Jim and Delaney are BFFs.
KK and Meredith on the Grove before her big performance.
A little nervous...
Good friends Kate and Kelly were there for support!
Getting into the Kookaburra.
And scene.
This is what I have attached to my leg all day everyday.
Payton and Delaney on the Grove, 11 months old already!
I told you, they are BFFs.
An early birthday treat! A new Electra Amsterdam. I love it and now have a snazzy wicker basket on the front.
Lots of popsicles when it's 100 degrees.
Delaney gets FAR more treats than Meredith ever did at her age.
Grandma KK brought matching 4th of July dresses for the girls so we had to try them out. Thanks KK! She also made the girls an adorable quilt, we are set for the 4th!
Meredith and Bitty Baby.
So, Blogger is messing with me, sorry for no captions on the last few pictures. Anyway, we also go in a trip to the zoo on Sunday. KK hadn't seen the new Africa exibhit which is a favorite of ours. Meredith couldn't care less about the animals, she just likes the Jeep. And Delaney got to taste her first Cheeto.

Sidenote - Meredith told Grandma KK at the store that I buy Cheetos for her "all the time". She's never even had Cheetos! Never believe a 3 year old.
Masai hut, another favorite.
Why bother with the real giraffes when you can touch a fake one?
We love zoo Boise! It's kind of our second home...
Thanks KK and Papa Jim for an awesome weekend. I know it's a long drive but we love it when you visit! Now we have a couple days of recovery before the girls get back to normal, Meredith cried for hours today - meltdown city.
Next up - 4th of July in the "city" and then it's off for a loooong stay in McCall and a
Montana adventure.




















1 comment:

Emily Scott said...

The popcicles cracked me up! I was just talking today about how many more "treats" Claire gets than Griffin did when he was 13 months...it's horrible!