Wednesday, July 22, 2009

July 2009 - Missoula/Anaconda

I have a few more photos from our stay in McCall. This was last weekend before we headed to Montana. Papa Jim and Grandma KK drove down to pick me and the girls up and head to Montana. We had a couple fun days on the beach before we headed out.
This is the only time Delaney would stay in one place and not eat sand. She sat at the little picnic table on the beach and had tea parties.
She also really like riding on the floatie.
We also had a mermaid on the beach. Notice our nice sand. Our neighbors had new sand dumped last summer and it all washed up onto our beach over the winter!
On Monday we headed to Missoula. My mom has been promising to take Meredith to a hotel like Fancy Nancy forever. So afte our SEVEN hours car ride we got there. Road construction was a nightmare. Meredith liked the desk the best.
We met up with my Uncle Bob at the Carousel in downtown Missoula.
We also found a place for Delaney to work. We also liked Uncle Bob pushing the Bob.
This thing went FAST.
From Missoula we headed to Anaconda to visit some more relatives. Both my parents were born and raised in Anaconda so we have lots of people to visit!
We got to celebrate my other Uncle Bobs birthday. Meredith is so confused about all the Uncle Bobs that I have.
We made a trip to visit my Grandma Thelma at the nursing home. Delaney was not thrilled, she really wanted the cat that was roaming around the halls.
Meredith was in heaven when we went to my cousin Russells house. It's outside of Ananconda and has a gorgeous view or the area. We got to visit Miss Logan Mckay, only 8 days old and so sweet.
Cousin Jace showed us all around. First we petted the rabbits.
Then we visited the horses. Meredith was pretty jealous that some people get to have horses right in their backyards.
Next stop: Big Fork for my cousin Bens wedding!












No comments: