Monday, July 27, 2009

Vacation Wrap-Up

Whew, we are finally back at home in Boise. I kind of forgot what our house looks like and I'm pretty sure I have forgotten how to cook. The good news is that the kids won't have to live on Ritz anymore now taht we are home. We had a wonderful trip through Montana but we all needed to get back to our own beds!
Delaney got her own cone at the DQ in Big Fork. 25 cents for a mini cone! She thought she died and went to heaven.
Meredith got a big one.
Last Friday I helped put together flowers for my cousins wedding. 60 centerpieces, bridesmaids bouquets and church flowers - all in 4 hours! It was a miracle I tell you. And I got to spend some quality time with these to ladies. My cousins wife Katie and my others cousins fiance Corona. We might have to make it to Boston for that wedding!
Lots and lots of flowers.
The flowers in Big Fork were gorgeous.
This was before the rehearsal dinner. After 2 weeks away from home we were having some serious melt-downs!
A hug from Delaney helped I guess.
My Grandma Betty was in attendance too. Here she is with her 5 kids!
My cousins Jeff and my second cousin Libby.
My Aunt Carolyn and my cousin Darbi
The putting green was a huge hit with the kids.
I didn't plan on all of us matching!
After a night chasing my kids around Grandma KK needed lots of drinks!
A quick snooze on Dad does the trick every time.
Thanks for a great trip Mom and Dad!
Next Up: Delaney Jane Turns One!

















No comments: