Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas in Spokane

I'm a little disappointed in my lack of pictures from our Christmas. I suppose it will be even worse next year with 3 kids to keep track of! We kicked off our stay in Spokane at Jesses Moms house on Long Lake. Nana and Papa Mike had a BIG and I mean BIG suprise for Meredith.
Powerwheels! Didn't you always want one of these?
The girls cruising the lake. Delaney is hilarious in this thing, she just screams with joy the entire time! Thankfully Uncle Scott is driving to McCall in a few weeks so he can deliver the goods.
Ready for Christmas Eve Mass. Think I can find 3 matching dresses for next year?
I really wanted to get pictures of the girls with each set of grandparents and aunts and uncles. Didn't happen...this is as close as I got, with Nana and Papa Mike.
My camera got left in the freezing cold car Christmas Eve so it wasn't working Christmas morning - no pictures! We spent Christmas morning at KK and Papa Jims with Uncle "Cotty" and Stacy. We ate all day long, relaxed and topped the night off with a great dinner. The princess dressup trunk Aunt Kortney got Meredith was a hit. She was dressed up the entire rest of the trip.
The cook and Papa Jim. I can't believe my Mom allowed beer bottles on the table!
Kids table! Scott, Ashley, Brett and Stacy
The Egg Nog cheesecake that put me over the edge.
Princess Meredith liked re-wrapping presents and handing them out again.
On Monday we packed up and headed back to Boise. Meredith got to help Papa Jim take down their tree. She thought it was great. Papa Jim...not so much.

Delaneys favorite spot to hangout at KKs.
One last cruise...see you in January powerwheels. Watch out East End!
Thanks to everyone in Spokane for a great trip! I also got to see some good friends which was fun. Now, if only I hadn't have had 2 pounds of cookies. Dreading the scale at the Dr. tomorrow.














No comments: