Wednesday, January 06, 2010

January 2010 - Week 1

Heading to Pheonix for the Fiesta Bowl was a great way to kick of the New Year! Jesse and I headed to the sun with some of his co-workers for the big BSU game against TCU. It was nuts down there, Bronco fans everywhere. My theory is that we didn't see many TCU fans because unlike BSU fans, they don't sport their school colors every single day of the year. That being said there were obviously far more BSU fans in attendance, quite impressive actually!
Brett and Melissa Porter (cabinmates!)

Brocks beer.
I do not recommend attending a bowl game when pregnant. I missed out on a lot of beer drinking! Me and my belly at 27 weeks.
The big win!
Awww, Coach Pete. Jesse is determined to make Coach Pete his new BFF. The Petersons bought a condo in the complex next to our cabin. Plans are to have his favorite beer on tap this summer.
Thanks Mom and Dad for watching the girls!








No comments: