Friday, January 29, 2010

A little reality check...

I've been up in arms about a recent decision made by Merediths preschool. They decided to cancel morning curbside drop-off. This means next year I will have to have 3 kids and myself out the door by 8:30am (I know all you working moms...I know). We will then drive to school, park unload one kid, get out the stroller, unload 2 more and then venture across a very busy street. Apparently this is to allow parents more 'social time'. All I know is that no other parent is going to want to see me in my pjs with 3 kids, one of whom will most likely want a nap, snack, boob, or something of that nature. Anyway - I might have to work on some major carpooling options...
And then I browsed over to a blog I read regularly and I'm reminded that I really don't have it so bad. I've been a blog stalker for a while and remember reading about the horrible accident this brave Mom was in last year. A nice reminder that in the big scheme of things, no curbside drop-off isn't all that bad.
PS: Mormon mom blogs always have the most creative ideas ;)

No comments: