Monday, January 18, 2010

January 2010 - Week 3 (Vegas!)

My 'mom brain' did it again and I forgot my camera last weekend while I was in Las Vegas with some girlfriends. Luckily there were plenty of cameras handy and thankfully I can steal pictures from my friend Heathers blog. So, if you are curious - check out our trip HERE!

I will miss this view!


It was nice to get away for a few days and see some sun. Not too warm down there, but good enough for me! No diapers, no cleaning up floors after meals and no baby monitors. I'm trying to enjoy the 'down time' before the storm hits in April!


Jesse did a great job with the girls (although he had help from his Mom and Papa Mike!). I came home to a clean house and folded laundry! Thanks Jesse, Kathie and Mike for holding down the fort while I was gone...

No comments: