Monday, May 03, 2010

April 2010 - Week 4

It's hard to believe that 3 weeks have gone by since Quinn joined the family. What a whirlwind!  This weekend we welcomed Nana and Papa Mike who came to meet Quinn.  I don't think I'll ever get a decent picture of the girls, Delaney was in the middle of one of her 'moments'.
Jesses Uncle Phil and Aunt Andy were also in town.  Phil and Andy are going to be grandparents here any day, they got in some good practice holding Quinn. 
Planting sunflowers with Nana in a brief moment of good weather.
Raspberry fingers.
Papa Mike was the official baby holder.
Delaney looks a little rough around the edges by the end of the day.   I guess someone is always a bit neglected these days, I need to remember to give her snacks so she doesn't have to eat bark.
Quinn - 3 weeks old.  Don't let this sweet face fool you, she can projectile vomit like you wouldn't believe.  I have never done so much laundry, thank goodness we have 2 sets of washers and dryers!
Nana and Aunt Paula made Quinn some TP Toes for her Baptism (I gotta get on that).
Thanks Jen and Dan for the Incredible Edibles!  The kids LOVED eating fruit on a stick.

No comments: