Sunday, May 16, 2010

May 2010 - Week 2





I'm so behind on blogging!  We've had nonstop company the last few weeks and lots of other activities going on as well.  I just haven't had time to get these pictures posted.  So I'll play some catch up here...

I don't think I'll ever get a picture with everyone happy.  At least they all match!
We are determined to still ride our bikes everywhere this summer.  Here is our circus train.
I pull Meredith...
Jesse pulls the little ones.  And if need be we can hook the Chariot onto the Tagalong.  Not sure I can pull everyone but we'll try it one of these days.
KK and Papa Jim came for a visit!
KK brought the girls some cute outfits back from China.  I spy a Halloween costume...
I little sunny out for taking pics
Yesterday we celebrated Danas big graduation from BSU.  We ended the day with a BBQ across the street at Papa Gene and Grammy Danas.  Cousin Mae was there too!
A girl after my own heart.  She was sucking the salt off the chips and putting them back in the bag. 
I really don't think we'll ever take a picture without someone having their eyes closed or someone crying.
All the fun toys come out in the summer!
Meredith loves her baby sister
Quinn - 5 weeks old!  She almost slept through the night last night...
Aunt Kortney and Uncle Chris came for the celebration and to meet Quinn!
Congrats Dana!
Danas mom Lori came to visit as well.
After eating the huge blue frosting flower off the cake.
Delaney got the orange one.

No comments: