Monday, May 31, 2010

May 2010 - Week 4

May is almost gone, I can't believe it!  We took these pictures the other day while we were playing 'house'.  Meredith wanted me to get some pictures of her baby 'Bitty' and my baby Quinn.
Quinn in Bittys bed!

The famed Nap Nanny.   If only I had this thing 5 years ago.  Quinn has slept through the night the last 3 days.  Fingers crossed. *Note - the towl is for the spit up.  I joke with Jesse that I'm going to put backpack straps on this thing and take it with me everywhere I go.
Uncle Scott and Stacy came to visit us in McCall.  It was too bad the weather was crappy.  But we managed to have some fun anyway!
My girls looooove their Uncle "Cotty" and Stacy too!
We tried to go feed the fish, but they aren't out yet.  So we opted for actual fishing.  It was freezing on the lake!
The girls quickly opted for swinging.  Keep trying Jesse!
Our broken dock.  We think the guys that set up the docks each year at the condos next door ran out of pins so they pulled ours and used them!  It's a mystery...good thing we didn't haul the boat up.
Quinn found a new friend at the cabin.  She loves to chat with stuffed animals.
Our friends the Costellos came over for dinner on Saturday night.  Their daughter Paige and Quinn are 2 days apart.  Amy and I were supposed to be induced on the same day/same time but I got bumped.  I guess being a Dr.'s wife has it's perks ;)
Pete and Meredith having fun on half the dock.
Waiting for their smores.
Still pretty even when it's cold!
Delaney was there too, eating treats of course.  Earlier in the day her ear started draining blood.  I think she has had an infection for a long time and we just didn't know it.  Poor thing!  Thanks to our family Dr. and the nice RiteAid pharmacist in McCall we got her some meds right away.  She also slept in the bottom bunk for the first time.  It took some doing but she did it!

No comments: