Sunday, March 06, 2011

March 2011 - Week 1

March already?!  That means Quinn is getting closer to turning one.  Always a bittersweet birthday...
Quinn loves, I mean LOVES animals.  She starts shaking and yelling when she sees cats, dogs, squirrels.  I can't wait for the weather to get nicer so we can hit the zoo.  She also loves blueberries which I have to practically hide from her.  She freaks if she sees the container on the counter.  I'm glad she likes them but boy, the diapers are not so pretty.
We had a moment of sunshine last week so we hit the swing out front.
Jesse had a late dinner meeting on Friday so we had some friends over for a playdate/pizza party.  7 girls and 1 boy...poor fella!  Thanks for playing Bryans and Haggetts.
We had to keep him out of harms way with all the girls running around in poofy dresses.  I'm sure Thomas loved sitting in the pink Bumbo.  Thomas, Ava and Charlotte have awesome parents who have their own outdoor clothing company.  Check it out HERE.
Live entertainment.  Notice Meredith looking away, she is looking at herself in the window. 
Just like her Dad.
I attended an awesome baby shower on Sat. and decided to really slum it and get fried chicken from Albertsons for dinner.  Paired with a $30 bottle of champagne (thanks Brooke and Karen for sharing!) and it was pretty darn good.
I'm not sure what happened to Delaneys hair but we called her Snookie the rest of the night.
This kid is giving me a run for my money, but I just can't get enough of her.

No comments: