Monday, March 14, 2011

March 2011 - Week 2

We had a great weekend in McCall!  Six years later...I actually got to go ski.  A big thanks to Gene and Dana who stayed at the cabin with Quinn. I wasn't really a fan of the sport when I started ages ago.  It could be because of my 1st "lesson" which consisted of Jesse feeding me 8 beers on the bunny hill then pushing me down the top of Schwietzer.  Anyway, I have new skiis and we had a great day.  I'm pretty sure I was the only one on the mountain without a helmet.
Goofing off while I buy a 2011-2012 pass.  It's on Brundage!  I might even attempt a green circle run by next year.  Maybe.
On Sunday we got to take just Meredith up to ski.  We had so much fun with her.  Jesse hit the trees while Meredith and I stayed on the groomers.
Why are my goggles bigger than my head?  I might need to update my gear.
Happy as a clam with Papa!
I was anxious to get home and see my new backsplash.  Should have done this in the first place.  We had subway tiles added about the marble.  So much better.
I got a treat for some lady friends. Cake balls!  I can't wait to dig into these later while we watch The Bachelor finale. 

No comments: